Sunday, September 5, 2021

My Favorite Things - September Release - Countdown Day 2

We've arrived at Countdown Day 2 for the September 7th release by My Favorite Things and my card today features the oh soooo sweet Special Delivery stamp set along with the new Cute Caravan Die-namics.




I started out by ink blending my background panel with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink and then over that I layered  a die cut made using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics which I ink blended with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.

I framed out the background using the A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics and this was applied with foam tape.  I also popped this panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment.




I created the Cute Caravan vehicles using Chantilly Cream and Princess Pink Prestige cardstock.   Once die-cut I glued all the little pieces together, it is really quite quick to assemble these and I backed them with foam tape

I stamped the cuties from Special Delivery and coloured them with Copic markers.  Here's my colour palette:-

Bunnies - E31, E51, E50
Penguins - T3, T1, T0, YR04
Cheeks - R00, R20, R21
Bunny Hats -  R21, R22
Penguin Hats - G00, G000
Yellows - Y21, YR30
Pinks - RV52, RV000

I used the coordinating die-namics to die cut the animals which I backed with foam tape.




I finished assembling the card by adhering the foam backed vehicles to the background and then I tucked the animals inside and stuck them down.  I also added the stack of gifts on top of the first vehicle where they neatly worked with the indented sentiment edge.

A few sparkling sequins completed the scene.

Please visit the HB Blog today to see more of the release and other inspiration.   Don't forget to leave a comment in order to be in the running to win a gift voucher!






2 comments:

  1. OMG I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet - love that you used the dies for the cars.

    ReplyDelete