Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Boo Crew

I'm excited to share this new slimline card I made for the Hello Bluebird Stamps release on September 8th.    This super cute stamp set is called Boo Crew and I've paired it with the Summer Woods Scene Die used in a very different way .... but it works!!!   Read on for all the details.




To create this card I ink blended a panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire.   I dotted in stars with a white gel pen.

I die cut black cardstock using the Summer Woods Scene Die and adhered the pieces to the background panel.  I also used the Spooky Scene Die and the same black cardstock in order to die cut the bats, cross and gravestones which I adhered into position.




The images from Boo Crew were stamped and I coloured them with Copic markers.   Here is my colour palette:-

Witch Girl - BV29, V09, V17, V15, T7, T5, T4
Dracula Boy - YR09, T7, T5, T4, B99, B97
Cat Girl - RV95, RV93, R81, T2, T1
Devil Girl - R39, R29, R27, T4, T2, E79, E29, E57
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Pumpkins - YR09, YR07, YR04, T3, T1
Blonde Hair - E0000, E51, E44
Dog - T4, T2, T0
Cheeks - R00, R20, R21

All images were die cut using the coordinating dies and then adhered to the scene with dimensional foam tape.




To finish the card a few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I stamped the sentiment from Boo Crew using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white on a black sentiment strip that was adhered with foam tape.

Hope you love Boo Crew as much as I do!   Visit the Hello Bluebird Blog to see more inspiration and to leave a comment and try to become one of the lucky winners of a gift certificate in time for the new release going live at 7pm Mountain Time.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new project featuring all new products!







No comments:

Post a Comment