Wednesday, July 28, 2021

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #552

Ready for another sketch challenge with My Favorite Things?   Will you be the lucky winner with your entry?  Let's find out and start with my inspiration card and a look at the sketch you are working with.








To create my card I used the Double Stitched Edge Die-namics and die cut Chantilly Cream Prestige Cardstock in a size a little under A2 and this was adhered to a full size A2 white panel.   Grabbing a smaller die-namic from the same set I die cut a piece of pattern paper from the Petite Gingham 6 x 6 Paper Pad.   This was backed with white craft foam and applied to the corner of the larger panel.

I used the same smaller die-namic and die cut a piece of white cardstock and then used the Stitched Rolling Clouds Edge Die-namics to create both the clouds and the grass.  I blended the grass panel using Prickly Pear Premium Dye Ink.   Both die cuts were then glued in place.




I stamped my images from You Have My Heart and coloured them with Copic markers.   Here are my colours used:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E0000
Dress - B95, B93, B91
Boots and Heart - R04, RV13, RV21
White Shirt - W2, W1
Puppy - E40, E41, E42, E43, W5, W3, W2

A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen then the elements were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and backed with foam tape and applied.




I found some coordinating pink jewel embellishments in my stash and applied them with glue for the finishing touch along with the sentiment which was stamped to die cuts made using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics and which I trimmed down and applied with foam tape.  Card complete!

Enjoy the process of creating your entry - happy crafting!












1 comment: