Friday, July 16, 2021

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Word Buddies Woodland

So lovely of you to stop by my blog today where I have a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps featuring the adorable Word Buddies Woodland stamp set.   Read on for all the details!




This card started by creating a panel of gingham patterned paper and then I used the Gallery Frame #3 die and cut a panel of kraft cardstock then white cardstock using it.    I kept the outer cut of the white die cut for another project and just used the white inner piece.   I backed the kraft frame with foam tape and glued the white piece on the top.   This frame was adhered to the gingham which in turn was glued to the white cardstock card based.




So of course when I die cut the white frame I also got the 6 negative cuts from the window openings.  These were ink blended using Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink and then I used the Grassy Knoll die to trim down the pieces and give a grassy edge.   I backed each piece with glue and recessed them back through the window openings and adhered.

I stamped my bunny images from Word Buddies Woodland using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I coloured the bunnies using Copic markers.   Here are the colours I used:-

Bunnies - E74, E71, E70, E0000

Blush - R21, R20, R00

Blues - BG32, BG11, BG0000

Yellows - Y17, Y15, Y06

The bunnies were die cut using the coordinating dies and each were backed with foam tape and adhered.  Once in place I glued on their little party hats or bows.

I stamped the birthday sentiment from Party On The Farm and applied it with foam tape and for the finishing touch I added teeny weeny dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White for daisies.   You can see in the photo below that they are slightly dimensional.




I appreciate you coming by my blog today, I will be back before you know it with something new.

Happy crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment