Thursday, April 8, 2021

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 5

It is always an exciting day when we get to reveal new stamps and dies for My Favorite Things and today the card I'm sharing features the incredibly sweet  new stamp set called Favorite Somebunny.






Creating this card started by ink blending the main background panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire.   This was spritzed with water using a toothbrush and blotted up and then die cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangular STAX Die-namics.   I used the same die set in a size larger to created the panel behind the main one but this time I used Grapesicle cardstock.   The panels were adhered together with a layer of white craft foam in between like a sandwich.  I used a white gel pen to make the 4 point stars.



I stamped the images from Favorite Somebunny and used Copic markers to colour the images, highlighting certain points with a white gel pen.   I used the coordinating Die-namics to die cut the images which I arranged and adhered with dimensional foam tape.

I always have some die cuts from the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics on hand and I stamped my sentiments to these die cuts using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver.   Strips were applied with foam tape.




Last but not least some sparkling clear sequins add some sweet twinkle and the whole double panel was applied to a sturdy white cardstock base.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with more adorable new stamp images on a new card!   Happy crafting!








11 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Your color combo caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunnies and teddy bears! Beautiful job, and I love your colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the colors you used for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card! Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, the colors you chose are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the twinkle you added to your background! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dreamy card. Both bunnies seem to be off in dream land as they float on your beautiful blended background. Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! What a great first release day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your background, it reminds me of a storybook cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is simply precious and that background is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete