Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Woven Background Stamp - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Day 2 of previews for the new Hello Bluebird Stamps release of 7 new background stamps and a re-release in clear stamp format of all of the previously release rubber background stamps.  Today, my card uses the new 'Woven' background stamp.  The release goes live at 7pm MST on March 25th.


I stamped the woven image on to an A2 panel of white cardstock in my Misti so that I could accurately repeat stamp it for even coverage.  I used the Grassy Knoll die to create the grass/land piece which I ink blended and dotted in some interest.   This piece was applied directly to the Woven background with glue but I didn't add glue near the top because I wanted to tuck the cloud from Besties and the flowers from Picked For You behind it.

I die cut the Gallery Frame #2 Die using just the outer portion for this card which I adhered backed with foam tape.


I coloured the squirrels from Long Distance together with the birds from Picked For You using Copic markers and applied with foam tape.


To finish up I made the sentiments.  The 'hello' is from the Hello Friend word die.  I die cut it 3 times from white cardstock and once more from purple and I glued these together and adhered to the card.  I also added 'my friend' underneath.

A few sparkling clear sequins completed the card.   I'll be back tomorrow with another card which is release day.  Until then happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment