Thursday, March 25, 2021

Mushroom House Scenic Background Stamp - Hello Bluebird Stamps

It is finally release day at Hello Bluebird Stamps !!   The big background release and re-release goes live tonight at 7pm MST.  My card today features the oh so gorgeous Mushroom House background stamp which I've combined with Next Door Gnomes.


I stamped the big 6 x 6 inch images on to an A2 panel of Copic friendly cardstock.  I coloured the image using a relatively limited palette of Copic markers and used gel pens to add tufts of grass, dots and other little details.  This panel was die cut to give it the simple faux stitched edge.


Grabbing more Copic cardstock I stamped my gnome images and coloured them by using the same colour palette as the background.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then they were die cut, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.


The sentiment was stamped to a strip of cardstock which was backed with foam tape and applied.   The finishing touch was the addition of a few water droplet style embellishments which suited the garden scene.  I applied the decorative panel to a sturdy cardstock base.

Thank you for stopping by and happy shopping spree everybody!








No comments:

Post a Comment