Tuesday, September 22, 2020

McGregor's Garden - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello!   I have a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps today that uses the Sunshine Scene Die in a new and fun way.  The card also features some of the cuties from McGregor's Garden.



I decided to switch to using the normally landscape Sunshine Scene Die to portrait mode and die cut an A2 panel of white cardstock.   Also cut mounds of grass using the cloud portion.  I ink blended each section and put the jigsaw puzzle back together again, adhering each piece one by one to a panel of cardstock.   I stamped in some little tufts of grass and framed out the background using the Gallery Frame #1 Die, cut from more white cardstock.  This was backed with dimensional foam tape and applied.



I stamped the bunnies and birds from McGregor's Garden on to Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.   I watercolour painted the images using Kuretake Zigs and then die cut, backed with foam tape and applied.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.



To finish the project I die cut a cloud from the Maverick coordinating die set and applied it with the sentiment stamped on it and the scattered blooms are from Banner Buddies.

Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment