Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Pathway and Party On The Farm

Welcome to my blog, my post today combines the Pathway and Party On The Farm stamps by Hello Bluebird Stamps and was coloured entirely with Copic markers (too many to list) in the no-line style.



The Pathway background scene stamp was stamped with Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink in Fog on to a panel of Copic friendly cardstock.  This ink is very pale and disappears when you colour, which I did Copic markers.  I dotted in some white flowers in the background bushes with a white gel pen and a few dots of white in the tufts of grass in the foreground too.



On more Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the cuties from Party On The Farm with the same ink and again Copic coloured, finishing with some highlighted points with the gel pen again.   The tree stump and birthday cake are from Moose and Friends.  All images were fussy cut and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.



I decided that no further embellishment was needed and resisted the temptation to have a small Happy Birthday sentiment on the front of the card, it is instead stamped inside which makes the scene on the front look like something from a children's storybook I think.

I really appreciate you stopping by to read my blog today - happy crafting!

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment