Friday, April 10, 2020

Oh Poop! by Julian Charlton for Purple Onion Designs

Hello Friends!   Purple Onion Designs has a new release of fun designs by Julian Charlton and I think you will find many of them so useful for the times we find ourselves in, not only for the images but they come with fabulous sentiments too!  The new release is available to buy TODAY!




I have several cards to share from the new release over the coming days but today's card uses the stamp set Oh Poop! and is so cute and funny you might actually want to be late with your birthday wishes for someone JUST so you can justify using it!  Check out the little puppy in the bottom right of the picture!  



This card was made by ink blending a background panel.   I then die cut the white frame from a die in my stash, backed it with foam tape and applied it at a fun angle.  I stamped the sentiments using a stamp positioner and added two white die cut clouds.  I stamped and coloured the images with Copic markers then fussy cut, backed them with foam tape and applied them within the frame.   Using gel pens I dotted in some grass and flowers and a few sparkling clear flat cup sequins finish the scene.




Thank you for stopping by to enjoy these sweet new stamps, I hope you found some inspiration along the way and I've got a great deal more of this release coming your way.  Happy crafting!

Nicky x



No comments:

Post a Comment