Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Elliot and Marcel - Hugs - Purple Onion Designs

Hello!  Elliot and Marcel are back again today in this new card I have for Purple Onion Designs featuring the stamp image called 'Hugs' illustrated by Julian Charlton.



The card features and ink blended background done with Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio and I also used some ink to splatter the background.   I added a die cut frame with foam tape to the background.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the Hugs image using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I used Copic markers to colour the images (borrowing some flowers from one of the Lottie's Gang stamp images), I fussy cut them and applied them with foam tape.



I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen and stamped the sentiment to a die cut cloud and this was also applied with foam tape.

The finishing touch was one simple little heart embellishment, I like these images kept simple!

Happy crafting!

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment