Friday, April 24, 2020

Elliot and Marcel - Feeling Blue? - Purple Onion Designs

Welcome back to my blog.  I have a new card for Purple Onion Designs today featuring the image called 'Feeling Blue?' and those cuties Elliot and Marcel, illustrated by Julian Charlton.



My card starts with a faintly stamped checked background from my stash of background stamps and an ink blended die cut grass panel that was adhered to this background.   I added a die cut white frame backed with foam tape.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my image with Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic markers finishing with a few highlighted point done with a white gel pen.  The image was fussy cut, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.



To finish the card I stamped the sentiment in blue on a strip of cardstock and applied it with foam tape and also added two simple die cut clouds that I softly ink blended the edge with Distress Ink to fit with the blue theme.

Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment