Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Mixing Up My Stacey Yacula Illustrated Stamps for Purple Onion Designs

It's fun to go through my Stacey Yacula illustrated stamps for Purple Onion Designs and build a scene and fill it with all those pretty images.



The background was created by stamping images from A Beautiful Day.  They were stamped with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and then I used Copic markers to colour it all.  I dotted in a few daisies with a white gel pen.



The two blue birds and the largest raccoon are also from the A Beautiful Day collection.  The smaller raccoon, the tent and the clouds are from A Sweet Summer and the Ladybug, Bee and Snail are from Garden Blooms



All of the images were stamped on Copic friendly paper again with the Memento Ink and again Copic coloured and highlighted with the white gel pen.



I fussy cut the coloured images, backed them with dimensional foam tape and applied them to the scene.



The whole decorative panel was applied to a sturdy 110lb white cardstock base.  I chose to not have a sentiment on the front but rather to keep the card blank and I'd stamp an appropriate sentiment inside when I know what it will be used for.

I appreciate you stopping by, happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment