Thursday, January 16, 2020

Fairy Garden - Hello Bluebird Stamps

I have a very girly and very sparkly slimline card for you today that uses Fairy Garden by Hello Bluebird Stamps together with their Pond Builder Die and Grassy Knoll Die.



I die cut a slimline panel (8 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches) several times over using the Pond Builder and Grassy Knoll Dies.   Depending on what each section was I ink blended that section using Distress Oxide Inks in Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass and also splashed on some of the ink.  All pieces were reassembled, like putting a jigsaw puzzle together, with some portions being backed with foam tape to build dimension.



The sentiment was stamped from the Sparkle Script sentiment set and the panel was applied to a sturdy 110lb cover white cardstock base.

On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the images from Fairy Garden, I coloured them with Copic markers and then they were die cut, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.



It's tricky to photograph but I applied a great deal of sparkle in the form of Stickles glitter in 'Crystal' around the fairies and dotted through the pretty pool of water.  I used a white gel pen to add the ripples of water around the stones in the water and to highlight the hair on the fairies.  Finally, I used Spectrum Noir glitter pen all over the fairy's dresses.  This card is so pretty when it is handled as a result.

Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment