Monday, May 20, 2019

Party Parade - Hello Bluebird Stamps

A new day and a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps.  Once again I'm using those little cuties from Party Parade.



A panel of white cardstock was ink blended using Distress Oxides in Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers.  I then squished a little of the Worn Lipstick onto my craft mat, added a drop of water and then using an old toothbrush I picked up some of the colour and ran my thumb over the bristles spritzing the pink colour through the yellow and blue background.



From another panel of white cardstock I die cut the frame from the Gallery Frame #3 Die.  I backed it with dimensional foam tape and applied it to the background.



The Party Parade characters were stamped on to Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  They were watercolour painted using Kuretake Zigs in Gray Brown, Light Pink, Blue Gray, Orange, Light Carmine, Light Blue, Yellow, Light Brown and Oatmeal.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen, they were die cut and backed with either 1 or 2 layers of foam tape and applied to the scene.

I used the Charlie Alpha Die and the Charlie Numbers Die to create the HB2U sentiment.  Each number or letter was die cut 4 times to create a nice meaty stack, each being glued to the next using Ranger Multi Medium Matte.



Time for the finishing touches.  I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze to add a glossy appearance to the balloons and drum and I also adhered a selection of my favourite Sparkling Clear Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

Many thanks for coming by to read, I'll be back soon with another card!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment