Friday, April 5, 2019

Say Cheese! - Miss Ink Stamps

Today I'm guest designing for Miss Ink Stamps and this is Say Cheese! in a slimline card format.  Miss Ink Stamps is a brand new stamp company and I hope you check them out, lots of cute and different designs and I was more than happy to help them get their name out there.



My slimline cards measure 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.  I created a base and set it to one side and then created a panel that I masked off and ink blended with Distress Oxides in Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn.  The mask was then carefully removed leaving a white 'frame'.  The panel was then adhered to the card base.



On Bristol Smooth cardstock, all images from the Say Cheese! stamp set were stamped using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  They were watercolour painted using the following:-

Kuretake Zigs in Oatmeal, Mid Gray, Dark Brown, Dark Gray, Light Pink, Cobalt Blue, May Green, Orange, Yellow and Haze Blue.

I highlighted many points with a white gel pen and since I didn't have the coordinating dies, all images were fussy cut and backed with craft foam and adhered to the scene.  The sentiments were stamped on a strip of cardstock and applied with foam tape.



Final touches were to dot in some texture for the grass using Tombow ABT in 243.  I also used White Nuvo Crystal Drops to dot in some dimensional 'daisies' and I also dotted in trails behind the blue butterflies.

Thanks for coming to read my blog today and lets show Miss Ink Stamps some love!

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment