Friday, February 15, 2019

Banner Buddies and Hello Friend Word Die - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi guys!  I'm sharing a card where I'm once again using the new Banner Buddies by Hello Bluebird Stamps but this time I'm using the new Hello Friend Word Die too.



To make this card I first ink blended an A2 panel using Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves and Aged Mahogany and also splattered some of the ink (loosened with water) to soften and distress the appearance.  This panel was die cut to give it the faux stitched edge.



I die cut the Hello Friend word die 3 times and adhered each letter to the next and glued it into the scene.

On Bristol Smooth cardstock I stamped my images from Banner Buddies using my favourite Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I watercolour painted the images using Kuretake Zigs in the following colours:- Brown 060, Beige 072, Mid Gray 096, Cobalt Blue 031, Yellow 050, Light Pink 026, May Green 047, Orange 070.  The images were die cut and adhered either directly or with foam tape to lift them up and build dimension.



3 simple sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh finish out this sweet scene and the panel was adhered to a 110lb white cardstock base.

Thanks for coming by to read how I made this card, I hope to see you next time!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment