Monday, November 26, 2018

Party Fox - Avery Elle Stamps

Hello and thanks for coming by to my blog today where I'm sharing a new card featuring Party Fox from the latest Avery Elle release.



For this card I ink blended a background panel using my Clarity Stencil Brushes.  Colours used are Distress Inks in Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade.  I stamped the sentiment using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil and then applied this panel to my 110lb white cardstock base.  Next I took another panel of white cardstock and die cut it twice using each of the dies from Postage Stamp.  I adhered the two together on the reverse then applied foam tape and applied the double frame to the card.



On Bristol Smooth cardstock I stamped all of my images again using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I watercolour painted everything using Kuretake Zigs, highlighted some points with a Uni-Ball Signo white gel pen then die cut everything and used foam tape to apply them to the scene.



The final touch was to simply grab a silver glitter gel pen and dot in the tiniest dots of sparkle for a pretty glint when the card is handled.

Hope you like the card, I appreciate you coming along to read the blog today, see you next time!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment