Thursday, June 14, 2018

Garden Frame by Mama Elephant

Hello!

Introducing Garden Frame by Mama Elephant which forms part of the delightful goodies from their June release.  I have been happily Guest Designing for Mama Elephant last month and this.  Garden Frame is ever so pretty and whilst I haven't done a shaker card here, it does have an internal die so the frame can be entirely cut out or just the inside to make a shaker card.




For my card here, I've ink blended a dreamy background using 3 shades of Distress Inks.  I then die cut it give the faux stitched edge and layered that over a panel of toning pink cardstock which was in turn applied to the card base.
  


Next I stamped the image from Garden Frame with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it in Ultra Fine Silver Embossing Powder by Simon Says Stamp.   This was then applied to the blended panel with dimensional foam tape.

I wanted to keep this card super delicate and accented it with a few jewels by Pretty Pink Posh, including one in the centre of each of the two largest flowers.  This stamp set comes with some very useful sentiments and you can make very quick cards using it.



Final touch was to add random dots of silver gel pen into the ink blended background just to break it up a little and add very subtle twinkle (I can never resist).  Thank you for stopping by to read today, more coming soon!

Nicky x



No comments:

Post a Comment