Sunday, April 7, 2024

My Favorite Things - Tranquil Swans

 





Welcome to my blog where today I'm sharing a card made using products from MFT's March release.  Here's what I've used:-

Tranquil Swans
Tranquil Swans Die-namics
Stitched Eyelet Lace Circle Die-namics

I had a circular card form pre-made and layered up with smaller circles of MFT's cardstock including Sno-Cone.  I used the Eyelet Circle Die-namics to create a focal point panel from white cardstock and ink blended softly using Sno-Cone Ink and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide Ink to form water and hazy sunshine and I splattered this with Perfect Pearls loosened with a drop of water.




I used Memento Ink in black to stamp all of the images and I coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Swans - C3, C1, C0, C00, YR04, R22, R20, R00
Greenery - G00, E50, E42
Flowers - R22, R00

The images were die cut and applied either directly with glue or with foam tape to build dimension.




I stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and applied this with more foam tape and anchored each end with a flower to pick up on the pink from the swan's rosy cheeks.  Card done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment