Saturday, April 6, 2024

My Favorite Things - You Bring Sunshine

 





Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog today where I'm starting to share projects made using the March release from MFT Stamps.  I was travelling at the time of the launch and am finally home and getting back into my designing and I couldn't wait to play with the adorable goodies from the release.  My card uses the following MFT products:-

You Bring Me Sunshine
You Bring Me Sunshine Die-namics
Stitched Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die-namics

I took two panels of A2 white cardstock.   With one I die cut using the new Eyelet Die-namics which are so sooo pretty.  I masked off just inside the stitched border and ink blended using Distress Oxide Inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Vintage Photo and Mowed Lawn.  I carefully removed the mask and stamped in some tufts of grass using stamp images from You Bring Me Sunshine and I used a white gel pen to dot in some 'daisies'.  I popped the panel in my Misti and double stamped the sentiment for a nice crisp and bold image.




I stamped the images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Bears - E31, E42, E41
Birds - E31, E41
Pink - RV63, RV02, RV52, V000, T3, T1
Green - YG97, YG95, YG93
Pots - E55, E31, E41

Images were die cut and applied with foam tape and highlighted with a white gel pen.




To finish forming the card, I backed the decorative panel using white craft foam and glued it to the other A2 panel and this in turn was glued to my cards base.  Card done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment