Monday, April 8, 2024

My Favorite Things - Girl's Night In

 




I'm back with a new card featuring products from the March Release by MFT Stamps.  Here's a list of what I've used to make this card:-

Girl's Night In
Girl's Night In Die-namics
A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Die
In The Loop Background Stamp

To create the card I took an A2 panel of which cardstock and masked a line.  I ink blended using Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink beneath the masked line, I then re-masked the line to cover the blended area and used the same ink together with the background stamp to create some 'wallpaper'.  I removed the mask once more and applied a sliver of white cardstock to be baseboard trim dividing the floor from the walls.  This panel was die cut using the Stax Die-namics.  I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment twice for a bold image.




I stamped the images from Girl's Night In using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I stamped the little tent image again but this time on patterned paper which I then fussy cut out and applied to the image stamped on white cardstock (after die cutting).  I coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Bunny - W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W00
Fox - E37, E99, E15, E11, C3, C1, C00
Green - YG67, G24, G21
Pink - RV17, RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
Popcorn, E50, E21
Teddy - E44, E43, E42, E41
Bunny Slippers, RV02, RV000, RV0000, T2, T1

Images were die cut, highlighted with a white gel pen and then applied to the background with dimensional foam tape.




I backed the decorative panel with a panel of white craft foam and adhered it to another white A2 panel and then to my card base and this card was done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

















No comments:

Post a Comment