Sunday, January 15, 2023

My Favorite Things - January Release Countdown Day 2





Sooooo much pink this week!!!!   This is Countdown Day 2 to the January 17th release from MFT Stamps.   Here's what I've used in today's card:-


I grabbed an A2 panel of Princess Pink cardstock and  used the background stamp and my Misti together with Versamark ink to stamp the background of mini x's and o's.  I heat embossed in white and die cut using the Stitched Rectangles Die-namics as soon as the panel had cooled.  I backed the panel with white craft foam and applied it to an A2 white panel.  I set this to one side.

Using prestige cardstock by MFT I die cut the LOVE letters.  I did this 4 times and glued each in a stack but discarded the 'O' each time.




I stamped the Sweetheart image illustrated by Tiddly Inks and coloured her with the following Copic markers:-

Deep Pink - R39, RV29, RV09
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00
Blushes - R22, R21, R00, R000
Hair - E44, E55, E35, YR0000
Dress - RV02, C7, C5, C3, C0, C00

A white gel pen was used to highlight a few points then I die cut the image and backed it with foam tape.

I used a centring ruler to align and evenly space/centre the letters plus the girl and carefully glued everything place .... the x's and o's of the background also helped with precision.

Lastly I stamped and applied the additional sentiment on a sentiment strip and used white Nuvo drops for a few little accents.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment