Saturday, January 14, 2023

My Favorite Things - January Release Countdown Day 3

 





Well I hope you're ready for some serious cuteness on this Countdown Day 3 to the January 17th new release by MFT Stamps.  This is the latest stamp set illustrated by Yuzu aka Yan Au from the Design Team.

Here's what I've used to make this card:-


I first took a kraft panel (A2) and used white pigment ink and the cloud stencil to create the background.   I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom and die cut the panel using the Stax Die-namics.  I backed the panel with white craft foam and applied it to a white A2 panel and set it to one side for the time being.




I stamped  the images I was going to be using from the stamp set and coloured them with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Red - R39, RV29, RV09, RV06, T6, T4
Pink - RV09, RV06
Blue - B04, B12, B41
Bunnies - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, W3
Blushes - R21, R20, R00

I highlighted with a white gel pen, die cut the images using the coordinating die-namics and applied everything to the background using dimensional foam tape.

A few sparkling clear sequins scattered around were a simple finishing touch.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment