Monday, January 16, 2023

My Favorite Things - January Release Countdown Day 1

 



Just 24 hours to go until tomorrow's January release from MFT Stamps, available at 10am Eastern!   Please read on for all the details for today's card featuring the latest stamp set by Rachelle Anne Miller.

Here's what I've used:-


I stamped the '10' image and coloured it with the following Copic markers:-

Grass - YG06, YG03, YG01, YG0000
Sky - B00, BG000, BG0000
10 - RV04, RV02, RV10, C3, C1
Bees - Y19, Y13, B00, W5, W4, W2

I highlighted with a white gel pen then centred the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Set over the image and die-cut.




I stamped the sentiment on an Itty Bitty Strip and applied with foam tape - the only dimension on this card.  I then set about creating panels from prestige cardstock by MFT and the patterned paper from the pad listed above, finally glueing each layer to the next and lastly to a 5 1/2 inch square panel for the finished card.

For a subtle finishing touch I used Stickles glitter on the bee's wings and with that the card was complete!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment