Friday, January 13, 2023

My Favorite Things - January Release Countdown Day 4

 





Well a sweet hello to you all today on this Countdown Day 4 to the January 17th release by MFT Stamps.   Read on for all the details for this card where there's no colouring just die-cutting!

Here's what I used for this new project:-


I stamped a white panel using the background stamp.  I used my Misti so that I could repeat stamp and get a really good crisp and even image.  I die cut the panel using Blueprints 27, backed it with white craft foam and applied it to a white A2 panel.  I popped it back in my Misti and stamped the sentiment.




Using MFT's wonderful prestige cardstock I die cut all of the components I would need to create the inside of a box of chocolates along with the ribbon tied lid.

I glued all of the pieces together .... the possibilities and combinations are endless and then adhered the lid to the background first followed by the actual box filled with chocolates.

A few pretty little pink heart embellishments were the simple finishing touch!

I think you'll have fun with this die set, I know I did and it'll take you well beyond Valentine's Day too.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment