Sunday, November 6, 2022

My Favorite Things - November Release Countdown Day 2





It's Countdown Day 2 to the November 8th release by MFT Stamps and today I have a new card featuring the following products:-


I decided on a simple design which I thought would be a great idea for the mass production of thank you cards over the holiday season.

I created an A2 pattern panel from the paper pad and from it I die cut the Coffee Mug.   To cover the hole the coffee mug left, I layered over a green panel of prestige cardstock that was slightly smaller and then created another panel of white cardstock that was smaller again and I adhered them in a stack and then to the card base.




I put the card in my Misti and triple stamped the sentiment from Coffee & Conversation for a nice bold image.  I used Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa for this.

I backed the mug die cut with dimensional foam tape and centred the body of the mug under the sentiment.  I then die cut the smallest snowflakes from Stackable Snowflakes from sparkling silver cardstock and applied it to the mug with a dot of glue in the centre and then I slightly teased up the edges to make it more dimensional.

Last but not least I applied some sparkling clear sequins.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













 

1 comment: