Monday, November 7, 2022

My Favorite Things - November Release Countdown Day 1

 





We've reached Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's brand new November release from MFT Stamps.   Here are the products I have used in today's card:-


I started with the stencil and used Festive Berries Distress Oxide Ink to ink blend the background.  I then die cut the Birch Tree image and two snow drifts from white cardstock.   The larger drift was adhered directly to the background, next I glued the Birch Tree die cut followed by the smaller drift on top of that for a nice, layered appearance.




I stamped the images I was needing from Freezin' Season using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured them with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Fox - E15, E13, E11, T4, T3, T2, C3, C1, C00
Small Dog - E44, E43, E42, E41
Large Dog - E43, E42, E41, E40, E0000
Blushes - RV02, RV10, R000
Mint Green - G00, G000

I used a white gel pen to highlight their cheeks and I used the same gel pen and a fine tipped black marker to give the brim of their hats the mohair treatment!  These images were die cut and applied with foam tape

The sentiment was stamped and applied with foam tape.

Last but not least I coloured some G00 on to some white cardstock and then used the star die from the coordinating die set to die cut the mint stars without stamping them first and glued these in place scattered around.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment