Tuesday, November 8, 2022

My Favorite Things - November Release Day - MFT & Friends

 





The November release from My Favorite Things is now available for purchase!   Read on for all the details of my frosty card celebrating the new release.  Here are the products used in the making of this project.

From the new release:-


Previously released items:-

Oval Shadow Die-namics
Cool Christmas Greetings

To kick things off I created an A2 white panel of cardstock and an A2 vellum panel too.  I adhered the vellum to the white to form my base.  Over this and applied with white craft foam behind it was an kraft panel of cardstock that I created using the Torn Paper Edges Die-namics, stamped with the background stamp and heat embossed in white and then I came in with white pigment ink and I made it look cool and frosty by blending from the edges into the centre which I mostly left unblended for a focal point.




Beary Special is such a sweet stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.  I stamped the images in Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured the images with the following Copic markers:-

Bears - C5, C3, C1, C0, C00, E0000, E50
Scarf & Hat - B12, B41, T5, T3
Blushes - RV42, R11, R000

I die cut the images and adhered them to 'Oval Shadows' die cuts that I'd added a little B41 and BG70 to ice those a little, I backed with foam tape and applied.

To finish this up I created a stacked snowflake using the die-namics, using white and silver glitter cardstock and finishing with a clear jewel in the centre and applied with foam tape and I stamped the sentiment from Cool Christmas Greetings using Lazy Day ink by MFT and adhered the strip with more foam tape.




Happy shopping!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.


















No comments:

Post a Comment