Tuesday, October 25, 2022

My Favorite Things - Home For The Holidays Card Kit

 






The Home For The Holidays October Card Kit is now available for purchase and my card today shows you something completely different that you can do with the kit, specifically the pretty fir trees from the Holiday Home Accents Die-namics.

Products used:-


I created an A2 panel using one of the designs from the Paper Pad and adhered it to my card base.

I created a second A2 panel using white cardstock (110lb cover weight) and die cut using the Tri-Frame Die-namics.   I backed the outer frame with dimensional foam tape and adhered it to the patterned background and then took the negative cuts and die cut each one using the Stitched Snowdrifts Die-namics, discarding the sky portion ... if you will!




I stamped the sentiment from Home For the Holidays on one snow drift die cut then backed the die cut pieces with foam tape and nestled them in each of the three openings.

Using both of the fir tree dies from the Holiday Home Accents Die-namics  I die cut white cardstock several times over.

I ink blended the edges softly using Distress Oxide Ink in Pine Needles and then adhered all the trees in different groupings in each section, sometimes glueing directly to the background and others with foam tape.

To finish I glued sparkling clear sequins to one large tree in each section.  I would think this would be a card design you could reproduce in large numbers if you have many to create for the holidays.






Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment