Wednesday, October 26, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC617

 






It's Wednesday so it must be time for a new MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge - this is WSC617 and I hope my inspiration card encourages you to participate.

My card uses:-


This one's all die cutting using MFT's wonderful Prestige cardstock with the white stitched panel elevated on a panel of white craft foam to an A2 panel of Poppin' Pink.




I die cut more than I needed with the flowers but this gave me the flexibility to have fun building flowers making each one unique and with this die set there are endless possibilities.  I glued the flower parts in stacks and then glued each flower in position on the main panel following the sketch for positioning.

I then stamped the sentiment on a strip and applied that with foam tape and this cheerful but simple card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.



















No comments:

Post a Comment