Monday, October 24, 2022

My Favorite Things - Home For the Holidays Card Kit

 







We're excited to start previewing the October Card Kit called Home For the Holidays today.  You can buy the kit tomorrow at 10am Eastern.

Products Used:-



I prepped an A2 panel of which cardstock using the Fine Finish Edge Die and ink blended a focal point using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped the sentiment from Home For The Holidays and attached the panel to my card base and set it to one side.




I die cut my different coloured cardstock using both of the die-namics sets and methodically pieced it all together using glue.

I added snow to the trees and sky and highlighted a few other points with a white gel pen and then added glitter to the snow on the roof and the base of the house.  Once dry I adhered everything to the card base using some dimensional foam tape on some of the trees to build dimension.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.



















No comments:

Post a Comment