Sunday, September 11, 2022

My Favorite Things - September Release - Countdown Day 2



It's Countdown Day 2 to the September 13th new release by MFT Stamps and my cute card today was so fun to make!

Products Used:-


I created a pink panel using MFT's beautiful quality prestige cardstock.   I die cut the Be Merry Die-namics 3 times from white cardstock and a fourth time from red and I layered and glued them together finishing with the red layer but offsetting it so that the white highlights each letter to the side.  I chose to align and glue them to the panel but it would also be fun to offset the MERRY letters to be more fun or quirky.




I stamped and coloured the adorable Reindeer.  Here are the Copic colours used:-

Reindeer - E44, E43, E42, E41, W4, W3, W2
Noses and Bow - R39, R37, RV29, R24

Images were die cut and applied to the scene with foam tape and I grounded them using a die cut made using the Oval Shadow Die-namics (previously released).

I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen and applied 3 sparkling clear sequins for the finishing accents.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment