Saturday, September 10, 2022

My Favorite Things - September Release - Countdown Day 3

 



Welcome to Countdown Day 3 to MFT Stamp's September 13th release at 10am Eastern.  I have a new card to share with you today revealing products from the new release.

Products Used:-


I created my panels including one using the lovely new Joyful Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad.   With the feature panel I ink blended a subtle background just to ground everything and stamped the sentiment.




I stamped the images from Cozy Days With You and coloured them with the following Copic colours:-

Bunny Dress - RV02, RV10, W5, W3, W1
Bunny - E87, E44, E43, E42, E41
Yellow - YR31, W5, W3, W1
Pumpkins - G21, YG61, W5, W3, W1
Hedgehog - E87, E44, E43, E42, W1, W0
Scarf - B00, B000, W1

I used a white gel pen to dot in some interest and highlights then used two tuft of grass images from the stamp set to stamp in some grass and then applied the die cut images to the scene with foam tape.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





No comments:

Post a Comment