Monday, September 12, 2022

My Favorite Things - September Release - Countdown Day 1


It's Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's release by MFT Stamps - available for purchase at 10am Eastern!  My card today features the new Happy Camper Stamp set.

Products Used:-


I created panels using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangles Die-namics and I used the Joyful Plaid paper pad to create the pretty one from which I pulled the colours that I would colour the scene with.

The feature panel was ink blended to create a sky focal point and the sentiment was stamped on a strip and I attached a grass edge behind the strip and stuck this down to the panel.





I stamped the images from Happy Camper and coloured them with the following Copic colours:-

Fir Trees - G94, G24, YG61
Camper - RV02, W3, W2, W1, W00, B000
Moose - E44, E43, E42, E41
Fox - E37, E99, E13

Images were subtly highlighted and then attached the scene with foam tape followed by attaching a few sparkling clear sequins for bright accents.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment