Friday, September 9, 2022

My Favorite Things - September Release - Countdown Day 4

 


It's Countdown Day 4 to MFT Stamp's September 13th release at 10am Eastern.  Today I'm sharing a card using the new Pretty Poinsettias stamp set.

Products Used:-


This is a 5 3/4 inch square card and I started by creating the 4 panels of prestige cardstock and one pretty plaid panel from the new Joyful Plaid paper pad which is absolutely gorgeous!

With the feature panel I ink blended a focal point in white and splattered it with white acrylic paint and stamped the sentiment once dry.





I stamped and coloured the Poinsettia stamp set images.  Here are the Copic colours used:-

Variegated Poinsettias - R37, R24, R22, R20, R00, YG01, YG00
Leaves - YG97, YG93, YG61
Pinecones - E87, E4, E42

Images were die cut and applied with 1 or 2 layers of foam tape to build dimension.

To finish up I used Stickles glitter in Diamond and glittered the edges of each component in the floral swag for a lovely frosted look which of course is far more exciting in person!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





1 comment:

  1. I love poinsettias! I have never been able to color them very well. Yours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete