Thursday, September 8, 2022

My Favorite Things - September Release - Countdown Day 5

 



We're kicking off the Countdown to MFT Stamp's September 13th release today and I'm excited to sharing my first card of the release.

Products Used:-


This is a large 5 3/4 inch square card and I used the background stamp to create the subtly interesting sky background and the Grassy Terrain die-namics to create two snowy hills and which ink blended to make them look cold and snow covered.  This panel was fixed to the red panel and in turn to my card base.




I stamped and coloured the Stacey Yacula illustrated images from Christmas Tree Farm.  Here are the colours I used:-

Fox - E37, E15, E13, C3, C1
Squirrel - T6, T5, T3, T1
Mouse - W5, W3, W2, W1
Trees - G28, YG67, YG45, BG90, B000
Red - RV29, R08
Sign - E44, E43, E42

Images were die cut and applied with 1 or 2 layers of foam tape depending on where I was attaching them.

I finished by using a white gel pen to apply falling snow throughout the scene.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this stamp set. Thank you for including colors. That is always a help.

    ReplyDelete