Saturday, August 27, 2022

My Favorite Things - Too Cute To Spook

 



I had a lot of fun creating this simple card for MFT Stamps featuring the Too Cute To Spook stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller Art.

Products Used:-


To kick things off I ink blended a white panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Villainous Poison and Black Soot to darken the edges subtly.  I die cut using the Stax die-namics and stamped part of one of the sentiments included in the featured stamp set.

I then die cut black cardstock using the Balloon Alphabet die-namics with the BOO letters three times each and glued them in stacks and then glued them into position under the longer sentiment.




I backed the feature panel with white craft foam and applied it to an A2 panel of black cardstock and then glued that to my card base.

I stamped the ghost image in black ink and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Ghost - C3, C1, C0, R21, R20, R00, R000
Orange Balloon - YR09, YR07, YR04, Y38
Black Balloon - C9, C7, C5
Purple Balloon - V09, V17, V15, C3, C1, C0

I highlighted points with a white gel pen then die cut using the coordinating die-namics and backed the image with dimensional foam tape and adhered to the background.

A few white and purple Nuvo drops completed the simple scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





No comments:

Post a Comment