Monday, August 29, 2022

My Favorite Things - August Card Kit - Countdown Day 1




I'm excited to be sharing my first card for this beautiful Sending Sunflowers Card Kit which you can purchase tomorrow May 23rd at 10am.

Here are the products I have used from the kit:-


This is a 5 1/2 inch square card.  I created a white panel with those dimensions then a smaller panel using the Houndstooth paper pad, one more panel of prestige cardstock and then the final one I would make my feature panel.

I used Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg to create a soft focal point and then stamped the sentiment.   I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to the green panel.  I set this to one side whilst I made the wreath.





To make the pretty wreath I used the two sets of die-namics to create all I need for making the foundation of the wreath and the flowers and greenery.  Once I had all the individual flowers assembled I was able to build the wreath.  I just built it as I went along and glued the flowers in place and tucked greenery here and there.   Once it was made I flipped it over and applied thin strips of dimensional foam tape and adhered it to the panel above the sentiment.

A few sparkling clear sequins completed the card elegantly.







Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

No comments:

Post a Comment