Tuesday, August 30, 2022

My Favorite Things - Sending Sunflowers Card Kit Release




I am happy to say that the Sending Sunflowers Card Kit is now available for purchase at MFT Stamps.   If you missed my card from yesterday using the kit please keep scrolling after this post and you will arrive at that one.

Products used:-


This kit is great for using up your little odds and ends of cardstock that you've put by and that is what I did.   I die cut using offcuts from MFT's fabulous prestige cardstock and created copious amounts of sunflowers and greenery.   I also had scraps for the watering can, vase and barrel planter and so I die cut everything and glued them together.




I made an arrangement of sunflowers and greenery in each receptacle and glued as I went along.  Once done I adhered the vase arrangement directly to a houndstooth panel and the watering can and barrel were popped up on dimensional foam tape.

I chose the thank you sentiment from the sentiment set because you can never have too many thank you cards on hand.  It was stamped on a sentiment strip and I applied that with foam tape too.

I like my cards to feel substantial and so the houndstooth panel was backed with a panel of white craft foam and then glued to an A2 white panel and then to the card base.







Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment