Sunday, July 24, 2022

My Favorite Things - Number Fun 4

 



Welcome to my blog and a new card for MFT Stamps.   I'm continuing to enjoy working with the Rachelle Anne Miller illustrated series of birthday number stamps being issued one each release and now we've reached Number Fun 4.

Products Used:-


I die cut a white panel of Copic friendly cardstock using Wonky Stitched Square Stax Die-namics.  I stamped the main image and the sentiment I chose on this panel and then adhered it to a slightly larger square of pink patterned paper chosen from the paper pad.





I coloured the image using the following Copic marker combinations:-

The number 4 - RV21, RV10, RV00, W2, W1
Ducks - E02, Y02, W2, W1, YR07, YR04, Y38
Puddle - BG13, BG34, BG11, BG000

I also used BG0000 and BG70 to make a little 'haze' around the scene to better define it.

I highlighted with a white gel pen and then backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to a larger white square panel which in turn was adhered to my card base for a card with a finished size of 5 1/4 inch square.   The focal image may be small but by adding various mats you can really make a substantial card which is fun.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





No comments:

Post a Comment