Monday, July 25, 2022

My Favorite Things - Cheers To Your Birthday - July Card Kit












Today is Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's 10am EST card kit release from MFT Stamps.   The Cheers To Your Birthday kit has many fun components, read on for all the details for this card.

This is a mini slimline card and here are the products used:-

Pretty In Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad

I created a panel from the patterned cardstock and applied it to my card base and used the colours to inspire the rest of my design.

I stamped the sentiment from the Raise A Glass stamp set to the lower corner of a smaller white panel and then above that I adhered a black strip of cardstock that would be the 'shelf' for the cocktails to stand on.




I grabbed many different colours of MFT prestige cardstock (this is a great project for using up some of your scraps) and I set about die cutting using all of the different die-namics sets listed above.   Once I had a nice selection I set about glueing everything together and then I arranged the drinks on the 'shelf' and glued them down once I was happy with the layout.

I adhered the decorative panel to the plaid panel and added a few sparkling clear sequins for accents.

The possibilities are endless with this kit.  Join me here on blog tomorrow when I'll have another card made using the kit.







Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment