Saturday, July 23, 2022

My Favorite Things - Stitched Wildflowers



Welcome to my blog today where I'm sharing a new card for MFT Stamps featuring the new 'Stitched Wildflowers Die-namics'.

Products Used:-


To kick things off I created a panel using the largest size from the Wonky Square Die-namics and I backed that panel with white craft foam and applied it to a larger plain white square panel and this in turn was applied to my card base with some more white craft foam sandwiched in between.   This card has a very substantial feel.




I used four shades of MFT's beautiful prestige cardstock and die cut several sets of the Stitched Wildflowers.   I had fun creating flowers by layering up the pieces in any order I wanted and glueing them together.

I made a rough layout before adhering everything to the square panel, after the flowers were in place I tucked in leaves here and there to balance everything out.

Last but not least, I die cut the word Hello 4 times, I glued each to the next in a stack and then I wanted to make it appear as if it was floating above the bloom and so I adhered it with Kool Tak Clear Foam.   Card complete!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment