Monday, July 11, 2022

My Favorite Things - July Countdown Day 1 - Let The Good Times Roll

Today is the final countdown day to tomorrow's July release from MFT Stamps.  Read on for the details of this card created using the new Let The Good Times Roll stamp set.




Here are the products used in this card:-


I ink blended an A2 panel with Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks and applied it to my card base.  I splashed with water and blotted it up.    Over this I layered two 'grass' panels that were created using the Snow Drifts Die-namics.  I ink blended them using Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides.   The pretty cloud panel was created with the Rolling Clouds Die-namics.





The sentiments were stamped and the grass and cloud portions were adhered with foam tape.  I added interest to the grass with Copic dots and some white acrylic paint dotted on with a stylus.

I stamped and coloured the images from Let The Good Times Roll.  Here are my Copic colours used:-

Pug - E42, E41, W5, W4, W3
Flying Dog - E37, E35, E34, W5, W4, W3, W1, W0, W00
Rollerblading Dog -  #37, E35, E34, W1, W0, W00
Oranges - YR07, YR04, Y19
Teals - BG49, BG57, BG15

Images were highlighted and die cut and applied with foam tape.





I embellished simply by die cutting some 'stars' from white cardstock and glueing them in place.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment