Sunday, July 10, 2022

My Favorite Things - July Countdown Day 2 - Sweet Treats

Here we are at Countdown Day Day 2 to the July 12th release by MFT Stamps.   My card today features the new Sweet Treats stamp set.   Read on for all the details!






Products Used:-


A panel of patterned cardstock was created and glued to a card base.   I used Blueprints 27 to die cut a white panel of cardstock.   The outer frame was applied with dimensional foam tape and the inner cut was directly glued.

The sentiment was stamped to a negative cut square and placed in the lower right hand corner.




The Sweet Treats stamp set was stamped and I coloured my chosen images with the following Copic markers:-

Yellows - Y19, Y15, Y13
Greens - GB32, G00, G000
Pinks - RV23, RV02, RV10, RV00
Deep Pink - R43, R21, RV21
Cookie base - E51, E31
Icing - E000
Cupcake - E51, E31, E55, E44, RV13, RV23, RV02, RV10, RV00





The images were highlighted with a white gel pen and adhered with foam tape.

I added a little sparkle to the stack of ice-creams, sprinkles were glued to the top of the cupcake and Nuvo Crystal Glaze was applied to the icing to make it glossy and dimensional.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment