Tuesday, July 12, 2022

My Favorite Things - July Release Day MFT & Friends - Purr-fect Birthday

Woohoo!   The July release is now available from MFT Stamps.   Perhaps you'll pick up the new Yuzu illustrated stamp set Purr-fect Birthday - it is SO adorable!








Products Used:-


I created a mini slimline panel first measuring 6 inches x 3 1/2 inches.  I used the stencil to layer up an entire background of balloons using Salvaged Patina, Dried Marigold and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks.

At the bottom I added some 'ground' with white cardstock and a little strip of Princess Pink cardstock.

Next I die cut the HAPPY sentiment several times from white cardstock and once more with Princess Pink cardstock.   I glued the letters in stacks finishing with the pink on top and 'iced' the top of each letter in white.  I used a tiny blending brush to add a hint of Peacock Feathers and then the letters were glued to the background and the other sentiments stamped and adhered with foam tape.




The images from Purr-fect Birthday were stamped and coloured with Copic markers.   Here's what I used.

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, R21, R20, R00
Hair - E51, E31, E44, E87
Blushes - R21, R20, R00
Greens - GB15, BG13, G00
Pinks - RV02, RV00, RV000
White - C5, C3, C1, C0, C00

I die cut the images and applied them with foam tape.  I added a few highlights with a white gel pen and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the project

Enjoy your shopping, I hope you pick yourself up some treats!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment