Tuesday, June 21, 2022

My Favorite Things - Beach Day Card Kit Release Day



I'm happy to tell you that the Beach Day Card Kit from MFT Stamps is now available for purchase and I'm back with my second card using the kit  and this one has a very different feel from the one I shared yesterday.




Products used in this project:-


I used the A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Die-namics both sets 1 and 2 to create the different sized panels.  The larger one was adhered to my card base and with the smaller one I set to work ink blending.    First I ink blended the sky, then masked a line where the sky and horizon meet and ink blended blow the mask to create the ocean.    I used the Sand and Surf Die-namics to create a panel which I just used as a mask for the sand which I ink blended.

I stamped the sentiment in my Misti and then backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to the card base.




I die cut the beach hut from white cardstock and then used a Prisma Color Pencil in red to colour the pieces created.   I wanted to give it a weather worn and slightly shabby look so I made sure to add a little red to the white stripes too.   All the pieces were adhered together and the hut applied to the background.

I die cut the cute clouds and the seagulls are included in the Shady Palm Die-namics set.   These were adhered to my background and then I added some sparkles to the ocean using 'Stickles' as my finishing touch.







Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment