Wednesday, June 22, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge 599

A warm welcome to my blog today where I'm share an inspiration card for the newest MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge.   This is WSC599







Products used in the making of this card:-


I die cut a panel of which cardstock using the Snow Drifts Die-namics and I stencil ink blended the top portion as sky and the other portions were blended for grass.   They were adhered to another panel and the sentiment was stamped and it was framed using the A2 Die-namics.




The images were stamped and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Animals - E55, E31, E41, E0000
Blushes - R21, R20, R00
Plane - BV000, V20, B60, BV0000, W4, W3, W2, W0
Blues - BG000, BG0000, BG70, W1, W0
Pinks - R21, R20, R00
Yellows - YR31, Y21, W3, W2, W1, W0

A white gel pen highlighted some areas.

Images were die cut and added to the scene with dimensional foam tape.

I finished the card by adding a few tufts of grass and a few sparkling clear sequins.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









No comments:

Post a Comment