Monday, June 20, 2022

My Favorite Things - Beach Day Card Kit - Countdown Day 1




Tomorrow, MFT Stamps are releasing a brand new and very summery card kit at 10am Eastern.  The kit is called Beach Day and I have this card today previewing the kit and tomorrow I'll be back with a second.




With the exception of the sentiment, no stamping or colouring on this simple and soothing card, this is all die cutting.   I have used the following products for my project:-


I used Sno Cone, Chantilly Cream, Kraft, Princess Pink and Limelight card stock from the MFT collection of beautiful card stocks and I die cut using the new die-namics.   I put everything together layered over a panel that I'd ink blended a focal point on using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.




Everything was applied to the background using dimensional foam tape.   I used a white gel pen to highlight a few points including adding a few ripples to the water's edge.

I finished by stamping the sentiment which I love and which makes me sing 'the song' and I added a little sparkle with some sparkling clear sequins

My card tomorrow gives the beach hut a totally different feel so I hope you join me for that.







Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









No comments:

Post a Comment