Sunday, June 19, 2022

My Favorite Things - Pair of Popsicles

I couldn't wait to play with the Pair of Popsicles Die-namics from the most recent release by MFT Stamps and make a very summery card.




No colouring on this one!   This is just die-cutting and some fun embellishing.  Here's what I've used in this project:-


I created a white panel with the stitched die-namics and ink blended a soft focal point using Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar and adhered this panel to an A2 panel of Princess Pink cardstock by MFT.   This was attached to  my prepared card base.




I die cut all the elements from Pair of Popsicles using MFT prestige card stock, this is a great way to use up your saved scraps!  I glued all the elements together.

Time for some fun with embellishing.   For the two popsicles with dripping chocolate, I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze to give a thick shiny gloss over this portion and then I used clay fake sprinkles and dropped them into the glue.   I set these aside to dry for about 45 minutes.   For the ice crystals on the other two popsicles I used glue again and then dunked them into Twinklets 'Diamond Dust'.

Once dried I was able to glue the elements to my background making sure to line up the popsicle sticks neatly.

I stamped the sentiment which I love because this could be a birthday or congratulations card among other reasons.  This was attached with foam tape.

Card complete!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment